Asphyxiation death: Jawan’s kin still waiting for body
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
LUCKNOW: The family of Army jawan Subhash Kumar Yadav, who died of asphyxiation at a forward post in Nowgam section at Barmullah along the Line of Control (LoC) in north Kashmir district on Friday, is still waiting for the body. Subhash was a resident of Badupost village in UP's Pratapgarh district. Subhash's younger brother Sushil Yadav said they have not been clearly informed how the death took place but some officials have hinted that Subhash died due to asphyxiation resulting from the leakage of a gas cylinder.
Minister promises 1000 more ambulances
LUCKNOW: State Health Minister Ahmed Hasan has promised another 1,000 ambulances under the 108 service in the next three months here. As of now, the state has 779 ambulances plying in 61 districts, while the remaining districts are to be covered before March.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held