'Aspiring models should stick to vegetarian diet'
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Exhorting aspiring models to stick to vegetarian diet for making it big in the world of show business, Mrs India International Richa Sharma today said this was the perfect antidote to become size zero.
"My acquaintances like Priyanka Chopra gorge into non-veg items only once in three weeks. She is more into vegetarian dishes and fruits. I guess that could be one recipe for looking slim and trim," Richa told reporters here this evening.
Richa, who herself is also a self-confessed veggie, said the documentary 'Life of Beauty Queen' on three Indian beauty pageant winners made by French director Pierre also encapsulated the strict diet regimen besides the 'wear and tear' that is hidden under the ramp arclights.
She was speaking on the sidelines of a vegetarian food festival held one month ahead of 'Poila Boisakh.'
"The 'Life of Beauty Queen' transcends the careers of me, Priyanka (Chopra) and Sushmita (Sen), centering the phase when we took the plunge into modelling and showbiz and decided to try our hands in pageants till we reached where we are now," she said at the food event.
Hosted by 'Oh Calcutta' of celeb chef-entrepreneur Anjan Chatterjee, the food event will continue till March 27.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet