Assad fires Scud missiles at Syria rebels
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
But the leader of the coalition Sheik Ahmad Moaz al-Khatib took issue with a decision by the Obama administration to classify the militant Al Nusra Front — one of several armed groups fighting Assad — as terrorist organisation and urged the US to review that decision.
The leader was speaking after the Moroccan organisers of the conference said a declaration recognising the new coalition as the legitimate representative of the Syrian people had been adopted by the 114 representatives at the gathering.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow