ATM card fraud: Four arrested for cheating
The Haryana Police has arrested four members of a gang involved in cheating and looting money from ATMs. The arrested have been identified as Baljeet alias Bittu, Praveen alias Kalia, Sonu and Pradeep. Around 50 ATM cards, from different banks, were also recovered from their possession.
Inter-district transfer policy for teachers
Chandigarh: Haryana is likely to expand the scope of Inter-District Transfer Policy of JBT for C or V teachers by bringing teachers of Mewat cadre under its ambit.
2,822 cases of power thefts in October
Chandigarh: The officials of Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam detected 2,822 cases of electricity theft in October raising the total number of electricity theft cases detected during the current fiscal year to 14,069. The total amount of penalty imposed on consumers is Rs 39.33 crore.
Haryana focusses on 'cluster development'
Chandigarh: In a bid to boost industrial development, Haryana is focussing on 'Cluster Development', under which Common Facility Centres will be set up in partnership with industries. These centres are expected to address the common needs of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises in areas of R&D, technology support, standardisation of products, quality and marketing facilities.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow