ATM filler staffers under lens for ‘fraud’
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Regular wickets keep Sunrisers Hyderabad in the hunt
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Employees of an ATM filler company have come under scanner for allegedly misappropriating nearly Rs 3 crore of four banks in Gandhidham of Kutch district.
The four banks are Bank of Baroda, ICICI, HDFC and Axis Bank. The matter came to light following internal audits by the banks which were carried out following similar reports from other places like Maharashtra.
A complaint has been lodged with Gandhidham police in this connection on Wednesday.
Police suspect that instated of refilling the ATMs to capacity, the employees of the company used to keep some amount of money with them.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow