ATM theft: CCTV footage recovered
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
In connection with the ATM theft case reported on Sunday, the CCTV footage of the ATM reveals images of one person wearing a helmet. However, his face cannot be determined.
The police has procured the CCTV footage of the past one week and is examining them for further details into the case. SHO of the Sector 14 police station, Adarshdeep Singh, said, "We are working on a few leads into the case but nothing is clear till now. We will check the past one week's footage for more evidence".
A theft of Rs 8.31 lakh by unidentified persons was reported from the Axis Bank ATM in the Panchkula sector 12-A market early Sunday morning. The matter came to light after a local vendor and the guard of another bank noticed the shutter being unlocked and notice reading 'ATM not in service' was pasted on it. According to police, a gas cutter had been used by the accused to cut out the cash box. A case of trespassing and theft had been registered against unidentified persons and further investigation is going on.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet