Auction of shops in underpath postponed again
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
For the second consecutive time, the auction of shops in the underpath constructed near Mini Secretariat have been postponed. The auction was arranged today, but no bidder turned up even today. About a month back as well, no bidder had turned up for the auction. The reserve price of one shop is Rs 17.90 lakhs. It needs to be mentioned that even the auctions conducted by greater ludhiana area development authority (GLADA) have shown a slump in property business drastically. for an acre land on Ferozepur, not even a single bidder had turned up for GLADA auction while the shops in sector 32 , Chandigarh road had also been sold at almost the reserve price. In the auction of shops, not more than 30% of the shops were sold and for the rest, no buyer was seen interested. The property dealers have indicted a slump in the property business because of which investors are not interested to participate in the auction deals.
Army visits Guru Nanak college
Indian army visited the campus of Guru Nanak Dev Engineering college(GNDEC) and interacted with the pre-final year students. The interaction consisted of a presentation that promoted the Army trend among the students. Various modes of entry into the Army were discussed in detail and a video to motivate the students to join Indian Army was also played. The visiting Army officials, Col. S.S. Bal and Col. Ajay answered to the queries of the students and discussed both short service and permanent service criteria with the students. The open house helped students have a deeper insight into the army life. A huge number of students were motivated by the interaction and enthusiastic about joining.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held