Audi launches new Q5 at Rs 43.16 lakh
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
German luxury car maker Audi today launched its latest Audi Q5 sports utility vehicle in India, priced between Rs 43.16 lakh and Rs 48.71 lakh (ex-showroom New Delhi).
The new Q5 has been launched with new elements in design, infotainment, assistance systems and engines, Audi said in a statement.
Audi India Head Michael Perschke said the new sports utility vehicle (SUV) will help the company in consolidating its leadership position in the luxury SUV segment.
"After the overwhelming response to our Q range SUV line-up, it is but logical, to introduce the new version of the Audi Q5 in India," Perschke added.
The new Audi Q5 would be available in India with a choice of three engine options--2.0 TDIq, 3.0 TDIq and 2.0 TFSIq, the company said.
Last year, the company said it sold 9,003 cars in the country and also opened new showrooms in Raipur, Kanpur, Goa, Navi Mumbai, Coimbatore, Delhi West, Nagpur and Bhopal.
"We hope to continue our impressive performance and mark an equally strong growth in 2013 despite uncertain economic conditions," said Perschke said.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM