Audi launches petrol version of Q3 priced at Rs 27.37 lakh
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
German luxury car maker Audi today launched the petrol variant of its popular sports utility vehicle Q3 priced at Rs 27.37 lakh (ex-showroom Maharashtra).
The new Audi Q3 2.0 TFSI quattro, powered by a 2 litre petrol engine will be in addition to the existing diesel option, Audi Q3 2.0 TDIq.
Commenting on the launch, Audi India Head Michael Perschke said it will further spur the demand for the company's SUV range in India.
The new vehicle will be available at all 25 dealerships in India, the company said.
Audi India had sold 737 units in January this year, up 10.5 per cent from 667 units sold in the same month last year. In 2012, the company sold a total of 9,003 units, a growth of 63 per cent growth from 5511 units in 2011.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet