Australian cricket coach Mickey Arthur gets abusive tweets following loss against Sri Lanka
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Chennai Super Kings bat, Sachin Tendulkar still out
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Australian cricket coach Mickey Arthur has received abusive comments on Twitter by fans angry over the rotation policy devised by him, after Australia suffered a humiliating defeat against Sri Lanka in Brisbane.
Accepting responsibility for the loss, Arthur replied that the batting of the team needed improvement, instead of the selection, and denied that constant team changes were creating instability, News.com.au reports.
Former cricketer Michael Slater disagreed with Arthur, saying that constant team changes will prove difficult for keeping the momentum of the team. He said the method of team selection should be improved.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held