Sperm donor Ayushman Khurana donates blood
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
Ayushman Khurana, who played a sperm donor in the film 'Vicky Donor,' donated blood at his alma mater Panjab University.
The young actor, who was in his hometown of Chandigarh, donated blood at a camp put up by the institution, university sources said.
The actor also inspired students to join the voluntary blood donation movement, they said.
Khurana shot to fame as a movie actor some months ago with the success of 'Vicky Donor', which dealt with the taboo subject of sperm donation.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held