Ayushmann Khurrana plays a theater director in Nautanki Saala
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
Ayushmann Khurrana who made a mark with his acting prowess as a sperm donor in his debut film, Vicky Donor, is gearing up for his second release. The VJ turned actor will essay the role of an actor and theater director, Ram, in Rohan Sippy's Nautanki Saala. "You will see me playing Raavan on stage. I have composed a song and will be crooning two numbers for the fim," said Khurrana about the project which releases on April 12.
Khurrana who also plays an uber cool Delhi boy in YRF's untitled directed by Nupur Asthana and Sonam Kapoor as his co-star says that he always wanted to become an actor. "The difference between then and now is that while earlier I was acting as an anchor, now I am acting as an actor," he says.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held