Ayushmann Khurrana signs three film deal with YRF
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Chennai Super Kings bat, Sachin Tendulkar still out
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Ayushmann Khurrana has been inducted into Yash Raj Films talent division. He will be doing his first film with the banner which is directed by Nupur Asthana, with Sonam Kapoor as his co-star. Ayushmann has signed a three film contract with Yash Raj Films and henceforth, all his endorsements, events, appearances, non-YRF films and image management will be handled by YRF.
"I'm proud to be associated with country's most prestigious film production company," said Khurrana.
Soha Ali Khan Brand Ambassador of NEFF
Soha Ali Khan has been roped in as the Brand Ambassador for the upcoming North East Fashion Fest (NEFF), a fashion event initiated by Basics and the Home Ministry of India that aims to strengthen the North East markets by connecting designers with consumers, retailers and sponsors.
"I am very excited to be the brand ambassador for NEFF. I am aware of how vast and culturally diverse our country is and the seven states of the north-east have a rich heritage especially in terms of indigenous arts and crafts.
NEFF marks the celebration of arts, music, culture and fashion. The event will be held in Guwahati from February 20 to 23.
S. Ramanathan passes away on Jan 9
Film-maker S. Ramanathan died on January 9 in Chennai. He was 83. He was in hospital for a week after he complained of breathlessness, but he was fine and was brought back home. Ramanathan died peacefully while listening to music.
He has worked with Amitabh Bach-chan in films like Bombay to Goa, Mahaan, Geraftaar, Zamaanat and Ganga Jamuna Saraswati. He has also worked with stalwarts like Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan and Vishnuvardhan. Starting his career with theatre in Bangalore, Ramanathan later shifted to Madras. He worked as an assistant till he turned director with 1959 Malayalam movie Naadodikal. He is survived by two daughters and son Sudhish.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held