Ayushmann Khurrana's servant found dead in actor's house
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
The domestic help of Bollywood actor Ayushmann Khurrana was found dead at the actor's residence in suburban Goregaon here, police said today.
Preliminary probe suggested that Rudra Prasad Kaphale, a Nepali national, committed suicide about three days ago in one of the rooms of his house in Anmol Tower, they said.
The decomposed body of Kaphale was found last evening after police went inside following the complaint of foul smell.
According to police, the actor-singer has been out on shoot since mid February. Neighbours notified cops after foul smell began emanating from his flat last evening. Soon they reached the spot and opened the door with the help of a key-maker.
The servant's decomposed body was found hanging from a fan in the house, police said.
Kaphale might have ended his life three days ago.
Also, there were no signs of struggle and forced entry, police said. Contact with the actor was established when he expressed shock over the incident.
"It is very unfortunate...I am saddened by the news of my house help committing suicide. We are in the process of garnering all information. All the due procedures are being observed," the VJ-turned-actor said.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’