Babbar Khalsa man held: Cops
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Punjab police Wednesday claimed to have arrested Narain Singh Chaura, an alleged Babbar Khalsa International militant involved in two dozen terrorist cases. Chaura was arrested from Jalalabad. He was also an accused in Burail jail-break which led to the escape of Jagtar Singh Tara, Paramjit Singh Bheora and Jagtar Singh Hawara, accused in Beant Singh assassination case. Chaura carried a Rs 10 lakh reward.
Chaura's arrest was in connection with a May 8, 2010 case involving recovery of explosives from a car in Amritsar.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM