Baby track crosses 800 million views
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Pop star Justin Bieber's 'Baby' video has become the first promo to pass 800 million views on YouTube.
Bieber hit the milestone on Friday, 33 months after his break-out video debuted in February, 2010, reported Daily Express.
The feat appears to be remarkable until you consider South Korean pop sensation Psy's video for Gangnam Style is just 60 million views behind.
Psy's promo first hit YouTube four months ago.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM