Back from the US, techie kills self
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
A 30-year-old software engineer from Andhra Pradesh allegedly committed suicide by consuming a poisonous substance at Kukatpally here on Sunday, police said.
E Anil Kumar, a native of Guntur district, returned to the city from the United States on Saturday and checked in at a hotel, the police said, adding that he was found dead in his car while on his way to his sister's house here. A suicide note purportedly written by him found in the car read: "I am ending my life as life was not convenient as I had desired."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow