Back in action
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to four-wicket win
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Suniel Shetty looks forward to his return to action genre and of his wife, Mana Shetty's lifestyle ventures
Suniel Shetty is geared for an eventful 2013. The actor is set to return to the genre of action and also set to launch two ventures — R-House and Discover — that have been developed by his wife, Mana Shetty.
Shetty, who was known for action films like Mohra and Kaante, says, "I am really looking forward to next year because I have a lineup of exciting action films, the genre that I haven't attempted in a long time because I was busy doing other genres." Divulging details about his projects, he says, "I have completed 70 per cent shoot of Vishram Sawant's Shooter where I play an encounter specialist. The film is a story of a relationship between an informer and a cop, and Randeep Hooda plays the informer. I am also a part of Ashok Trika's Enemmy which is a cop drama. " The actor reportedly is to star with Salman Khan in his forthcoming film, Kick. Though Shetty clarifies, "It's too early to comment on this." Meanwhile, under his brand S2, the actor is set to launch two verticals — R-House, a lifestyle store in Worli and Discovery, a set of luxury villas in old Khandala. He says, "I started S2 when my production company (Popcorn Entertainment) didn't work. My wife has been designing the interiors of homes for some time now, so I thought it would be perfect to start RHouse.
My sister (Sujata Shetty) also joined in and as a result, we began this family owned company. Now, both of them have taken charge of the creatives and marketing, while I just guide them if they need my help," says the actor. R-House will stock affordable high-end quality products and will be launched on January 12.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow