Back in Delhi, victim's friend says will go to court whenever needed
Handing a cheque of Rs 15 lakh to the victim's father, Dikshit said: "The incident should serve as a warning bell for society and we all need to work together to bring a positive change in society in order to ensure security, safety and dignity of women."
Expressing concern over the declining sex ratio, she said female foeticide was now more common in affluent society.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow