Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express will release on Eid this year
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
Salman Khan has ruled the box office for the past few years with big releases on Eid. But things are all set to change this year.
According to reports, Salman's arch-rival Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express directed by Rohit Shetty will release on Eid this year.
Reports further suggest that the Dabangg actor, who has been busy with CCL and other professional commitments, may not be able to complete the movie before the festival season.
For the past three years, Salman's films Wanted, Bodyguard and Ek Tha Tiger have all released on Eid and hit a bulls eye.
SRK's big films have always released during Diwali but it could be the first time that King Khan is aiming to woo his fans on Eid.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held