Bag with Rs 3.5 lakh stolen from wedding
- BCCI says it can't control bookies, promises to 'fix' guilty players
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors bat, Ashok Dinda back
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
An unidentified man stole a bag with Rs 3.5 lakh cash in it, from a wedding at the community center at Manimajra.
The father of the groom, Rehman Ali, a resident of Samadhi Gate, Manimajra, informed the police. However, the police has not been unable to trace the thief of the money as yet.
At midnight on November 1, Rehman Ali had organized a marriage function for his son. But while Ali was busy with the ceremony, a speeding biker snatched a bag from one of the family members. The bag contained Rs 3.5 lakh in cash.
The thief had covered his face and the family members were not able to take a note of his vehicle registration number.
One of the police officials said that they have not yet traced the thief.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet