Bajaj Finserv Q3 net profit soars 46 per cent
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Madras High Court issues notice to BCCI, Sports Minister over IPL spot-fixing
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- Govt further cuts import tariff value of gold
Bajaj Finserv Limited, a holding company for the financial services businesses of the Bajaj Group, registered an increase of 46 per cent in the net profit in the third quarter ended 31st December 2012. The profit stood at Rs 249 crore as compared to Rs 170 crore last year. The Board of Directors of the company approved the third quarter financial results in a meeting last week. Bajaj Finserv continues to show strong performance in terms of growth, as its consolidated gross revenues were up 11 per cent to Rs 3,724 crore in Q3 this fiscal as against Rs 3,359 crore last year, said a release.
Widest GC sheets launched
Uttam Galva Steels Ltd, manufacturer-exporter of cold rolled and galvanized steel products, has launched what it claims to be widest galvanized corrugated (GC) sheets measuring 5 feet. This will benefit consumers in terms of cost-effectiveness and durability, said a release.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow