Ballarpur Industries Ltd Q2 net profit dips 18% at Rs 15 cr
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Ballarpur Industries Ltd (BILT) today reported a 18.51 per cent decline in its consolidated net profit at Rs 15.4 crore for the second quarter ended December 31, 2012.
The company, which makes writing and printing paper, had posted a net profit of Rs 18.9 crore in the corresponding period of previous fiscal.
For the second quarter ended December 31, 2012 the company's revenues stood at Rs 1,186.8 crore, against Rs 1,196 crore during the same period of previous fiscal, Ballarpur Industries Ltd (BILT) said in a statement.
BILT follows a July-June fiscal year.
The company's board, which met today, constituted a committee of directors for evaluating proposals for enhancing growth and unlocking shareholders value, it added.
Shares of the company were trading at Rs 22.30 on the BSE in afternoon trade, down 0.67 per cent from its previous close
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Mumbai police say they too may seek custody of arrested pacer
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet