Ballotin: Modi: Sonia called me a cheat, will cost Cong
Modi: Sonia called me a cheat, will cost Cong
Narendra Modi said Sonia Gandhi's utterances against him would prove costly for the Congress. "In 2007, she called me Maut Ka Saudagar and people of Gujarat gave us a two-thirds majority. This time she has called me a cheat. People are going to wipe out Congress from Gujarat," he said.
Amit Shah: Modi has all qualities to be PM
Former Gujarat minister Amit Shah said Modi has "all qualities" of a PM. "If he should be made PM or not, that the party will decide. But I can say Modi has all qualities required to be a PM candidate," Shah, considered a close aide of Modi, said.
Maken picks holes in Modi houses promise
UNION Minister for Housing Ajay Maken Saturday questioned the feasibility of Modi's claim to build 50 lakh low-cost houses in the next five years.
"I, as a minister concerned with housing, checked the facts, figures and assessed the performance of Gujarat. I think Modi is playing with emotions of poor people. How could a government that has built and allotted only 55,399 houses out of 1,39,490, that too in 7 years, claim to build 50 lakhs houses in 5 years?"
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95 lakh on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry and paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow