- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
Anushka Sharma had a great time working with Imran Khan for Vishal Bhardwaj's Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola. After all, the duo share a fondness for a common place - Bangalore.
Sharma explains, "We have a common connect of being from Bangalore. I have lived in Bangalore all my life and Imran has studied there, so we had so many things to discuss about! He is very nice guy and so well-read" Moreover, they also formed a strong bond because "the world of this film was very new to both of us. So we were there for each other."
In the name of Love
He may have played the villain umpteen number of times, but Ashutosh Rana is quite a gentleman at heart. And very much in love with his wife, Renuka Shahane. So much so that his man from the North, took great pains to do a film in his wife's mother-tongue, Marathi.
Ashutosh, who makes his debut in Marathi with Yeda, said it was Renuka who encouraged him to do the film and even helped him with the nuances of the language and the culture. And having enjoyed working on the film, he is also sure that the Marathi audience too would appreciate his work as he has himself dubbed his dialogues. "I have worked hard on pronouncing every word hence I would appreciate if any one tries to find fault in my dialogue delivery in Marathi," he smiled.
Young actor Sikandar recently confessed that while he liked commuting by autorickshaws earlier, the actor has hopped into the Mumbai local only once in his life. He laughed, "I got into the train and when I came out of it, I was covered with sweat patches that belonged to other passengers." Scarred for life, Kher has never taken the rail route again.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held