Bansal promises third Shatabdi between UT-Delhi
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, demands SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Yahoo! says will acquire Tumblr for $1.1 bn, eyes billion visitors mark
Union Railways Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal on Saturday assured that a third Shatabdi between Chandigarh and Delhi will be started. The Minister visited the Science Express that is stationed at the Chandigarh Railway Station. Bansal arrived in the city from Delhi.
The demand for an afternoon Shatabdi train is being raised time and again with the morning and evening trains running to packed capacity. He further said that the flooring of platforms 2, 3, 4 and 5 will be done. Also the sheds installed at the Railway Stations will be changed.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'