Barack and Michelle Obama reveal story behind 'famous hug' pic
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
President Barack Obama has revealed the reason as to why his hug to his wife Michelle in the most-retweeted photo of all time seemed so heartfelt.
An image of the now 51-year-old President embracing the First Lady at an Iowa rally became the most-retweeted photo of all time when it was attached to an Obama campaign post announcing his Election Night victory.
During a post-election interview for 'Nightline,' broadcast journalist Barbara Walters asked the president why the hug appeared so heartfelt.
Obama responded that the hug seemed so heartfelt because he loved his wife Michelle, the New York Daily News reported.
And Michelle said that she hadn't seen Obama in a while due to gruelling campaign schedules. And the first time she saw him was when she walked onstage to greet him and that's when Obama gave her the hug.
To which, Obama said that he loved giving her hugs.
Micro-blogging site Twitter revealed earlier this month that the photograph of the couple hugging had been retweeted more than 810,000 times by people in more than 200 countries around the world.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’