Barak Valley passenger derails, around 20-25 injured
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Around 20-25 persons received injuries when two boggies of the Barak Valley passenger train derailed this afternoon at Dima Hasao Hills district of Assam.
Railway officials said the incident took place at around 1 pm near remote Harangajao railway station when the train was on its way from Lumding to Silchar.
Senior railway officials rushed to the spot and work has been taken up to repair parts of the track which was damaged due to the derailment.
All railway services in the metergauge track connecting Barak Valley to the rest of Assam has been temporarily stopped till the track is restored
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’