'Barfi!' selected for Busan film festival: Anurag Basu
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
Director Anurag Basu's upcoming venture 'Barfi!' has been selected for the Busan film festival to be held next month.
"There is another good news today for Barfi team and fans, we got selected for Busan film festival. yeaaah!! Thanx Utv," tweeted Basu.
The film has also bagged a U certificate from the Censor Board and the filmmaker is happy about it.
Basu, who is known for adult and mature themes in his films, said it is the first U certificate in his career.
"Just got the censor certificate, 'Barfi!' is my first U certificate film," tweeted Basu, who has earlier directed films like 'Murder', 'Gangster' and 'Life in a... Metro'.
'Barfi!' stars Ranbir Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra and debutante Ileana D'Cruz in the lead roles and is slated for a September 14 release.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held