Baroda Diary hikes milk prices by up to Rs 2
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Michael Hussey, Suresh Raina propel Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
The Baroda Dairy announced an increase in milk prices by up to Rs 2 per litre which became effective from Thursday itself, its managing director Rahul Kumar said. "The increase is for three varieties of milk sold by the dairy. The price of Baroda Dairy's top variety, Gold, has gone up by Rs 2 per litre to Rs 40 a litre in the city," he said.
However, there is no increase in prices of other Baroda Dairy's products including curd, buttermilk, ice-cream, cheese and paneer, he said.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held