Ben Affleck enjoys quieter life after Oscars
Actor Ben Affleck says he is enjoying a quieter life after winning an Oscar.
The Argo actor-and-director was the toast of the awards season, picking up wins at the Academy Awards, Golden Globes and BAFTAs, but he is now having a family time with spouse Jennifer Garner, reported Contactmusic.
"I've been able to really just enjoy my good fortune in the last couple of weeks and sit back and kind of just take it in and not do anything, just eat ice cream on the couch. It's been a really nice time to hang out with my wife and that sort of thing, so we're just enjoying it," he said.
The 40-year-old star, who has three children with Garner, said that work on the Best Picture-winning film did not end when the cameras stopped rolling.
"There's a good period of time that I see as an extension of the movie and the work that you put into the movie continues through that time and it's great in a lot of different ways. And then it ends."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow