Bengal's 'first tinsel couple' to speak on stress-free urban life
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Regular wickets keep Sunrisers Hyderabad in the hunt
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Tollywood's 'first couple' Prosenjit-Arpita Chatterjee will now make on screen appearance together for the first time, though not in a feature film.
Asking viewers to spend quality time in pastoral settings after a day's hard work, the duo will now appear in a short clip to talk about stress-free urban life, in the cooler environments, as brand ambassadors of a real estate firm.
"At the end of the day when I head back home and meet son Trishanjit I guess how deprived we are of pure oxygen and our eyes starved of the vast green expanse," Prosenjit, who has appeared in over 300 films in his two decade long career, said.
"Both of us had concurred that we must do our bit to promote healthy living among the urban middle class and if our presence helps in advocating the message so be it," Arpita, who had turned up in 'Utsab' and 'Asukh' said.
Prosenjit, who had got accolades for his performances in critically acclaimed 'Dosar' and 'Moner Manush', said "I believe in doing things I relate to and when we were approached by the state-based real estate major to become their brand ambassadors we gave in after much deliberations."
This is the first such effort by a state-based real estate major to rope in a celebrity couple in the top bracket, a Jain group spokesman said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow