Beyonce Knowles proud of her powerful image
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
Pop star Beyonce Knowles says she works tirelessly to maintain her strong, independent image ,and can't believe how much influence she has over women everywhere.
The 31-year-old singer has finally fulfilled her life-long ambition to become a symbol of success and empowerment for ladies across the globe, but still finds it difficult to comprehend how much influence she has, reported Us magazine.
"When I was writing the Destiny's Child songs, it was a big thing to be that young and taking control. And the label at the time didn't know that we were going to be that successful, so they gave us all control. And I got used to it. It is my goal in life to be that example," Beyonce said.
"I now know that, yes, I am powerful. I'm more powerful than my mind can even digest and understand," she added.
The R&B superstar sacrificed her childhood to make it in the music industry after forming the original Destiny's Child line-up aged just eight, and believes she is now perfectly entitled to sit back and enjoy her success.
"I worked so hard during my childhood to meet this goal: by the time I was 30 years old, I could do what I want. I've reached that. I feel very fortunate to be in that position. But I've sacrificed a lot of things, and I've worked harder than probably anyone I know in the music industry. So, I just have to remind myself that I deserve it," she said.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held