Beyonce pens 'Thank You' note for fellow Superbowl performers
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
R&B superstar Beyonce has penned an emotional 'thank you' note for her fellow Super Bowl performers telling them it was an "honour" to take to the stage alongside such "phenomenal ladies".
The 'Crazy in Love' hitmaker wowed the crowds on Sunday with her half-time performance at the Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana, which featured a much-awaited reunion with her Destiny's Child bandmates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams.
The Super Bowl was kicked off by Beyonce's 'Dreamgirls' co-star Jennifer Hudson, who paid tribute to the victims of the December shooting at Newtown, Connecticut's Sandy Hook Elementary School by performing America the Beautiful with the school's choir, and Alicia Keys sang the US National Anthem while playing a grand piano.
After the show, Beyonce wrote a note to all the singers, which was shared on Twitter by make-up artist Joanna Simkin.
"What a proud day for African American women! Kelly, Michelle, Alicia, JHud (Hudson) you are all beautiful, talented and show so much class! It was an honour to perform at the Super Bowl with you phenomenal ladies. Love Beyonce," it read.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations