Beyonce pens 'Thank You' note for fellow Superbowl performers
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
R&B superstar Beyonce has penned an emotional 'thank you' note for her fellow Super Bowl performers telling them it was an "honour" to take to the stage alongside such "phenomenal ladies".
The 'Crazy in Love' hitmaker wowed the crowds on Sunday with her half-time performance at the Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana, which featured a much-awaited reunion with her Destiny's Child bandmates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams.
The Super Bowl was kicked off by Beyonce's 'Dreamgirls' co-star Jennifer Hudson, who paid tribute to the victims of the December shooting at Newtown, Connecticut's Sandy Hook Elementary School by performing America the Beautiful with the school's choir, and Alicia Keys sang the US National Anthem while playing a grand piano.
After the show, Beyonce wrote a note to all the singers, which was shared on Twitter by make-up artist Joanna Simkin.
"What a proud day for African American women! Kelly, Michelle, Alicia, JHud (Hudson) you are all beautiful, talented and show so much class! It was an honour to perform at the Super Bowl with you phenomenal ladies. Love Beyonce," it read.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’