Beyonce's unflattering Super Bowl photos inspire online spoof
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Imperious Azhar Mahmood powers KXIP to 183
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
Beyonce has become the butt of internet jokes after her publicist's email requesting a website to remove unflattering images of the singer during the Super Bowl performance became public.
Beyonce's publicist, Yvette Noel-Schure emailed Buzzfeed earlier this week to remove Beyonce's unflattering images, the Daily Mail reported.
"As discussed, there are some unflattering photos on your current feed that we are respectfully asking you to change," Noel-Schure wrote the email asking the website to remove seven such images.
But her attempt has backfired badly when the website published the email, causing internet phenomenon known as the Streisand Effect, where one image in particular is circulated so virulently it becomes an instant meme.
Internet users have been trying to come up with ways to make Beyonce's 'unflattering' facial expressions even more unflattering via Reddit and other social media platforms So far, the singer has been turned into a bloody zombie, a 'She Hulk,' Conan's wife, and an Olympic weightlifter through the help of photoshop.
Another user has put dumbbells in the singer's hands, reinventing her as a bodybuilder.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations