Bhaichung launches BB15 Fitness Studio in Gangtok
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Former Indian football captain Bhaichung Bhutia today launched his first fitness studio named 'BB15 Fitness' here.
Bhaichung said he would like to launch his BB15 Fitness studio in other cities in the country also.
"Fitness has always been a part of my life and with the start of BB15 Fitness Studio I want people to start taking care of their health and enjoy fitness," he said.
"I have brought state of the Art equipment's Technogym to give the very best to people here. I wish to bring about BB15 Fitness studio across other towns and cities in India very soon," said Bhaichung.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet