BHEL to recruit 5,000 people across depts
Heavy engineering major BHEL planned to recruit 5,000 employees for posts ranging from artisans to plant engineers and management executives over the next five years, a senior company official has said.
"Within the next five years, we will induct about 5,000 employees. However, this figure could change based on the business ambience prevailing in the country," BHEL (Corporate) Director-HR R Krishnan said.
In the previous five years, BHEL had hired 15,000 personnel as it undertook a modernisation and expansion drive in three phases across its various plants in the country.
As of now, the total headcount in the PSU was 49,300, including 10,500 in Haridwar, 10,400 here, 7,800 in Bhopal and 7,300 in Ramachandrapuram plant near Hyderabad, he said speaking on the sidelilnes of the 27th eye-donation day observed at the BHEL unit here on Saturday.
Company INFO More on Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow