Big B blogs about how Kareena thought him to be 'evil'
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan has been busy shooting with Kareena Kapoor, Ajay Devgn and Arjun Rampal for Prakash Jha's Satyagrah in Bhopal but that doesn't stop him from keeping his fans up-to-date with his daily shoots.
The veteran actor, who is very active on the social media, has written a blog about his young co-star Kareena Kapoor and how she has grown up so fast.
The Bachchans' have had a strained relationship with the Kapoors ever since Abhishek Bachchan's engagement with Karisma Kapoor broke off almost a decade ago. It is despite the fact that Big B's daughter Shweta Nanda has been married into the Kapoor family.
In his blog Sr Bachchan, who is essaying the role of Anna Hazare in the movie, wrote about how young Kareena was once troubled after watching the shoot of Pukaar where Big B was beating up her father Randhir Kapoor and had almost thought that the veteran actor was "evil."
"I was narrating to her (Kareena), one such moment when we were shooting for Pukar in Goa and how she looked with her cute summer hat with little pink flowers on them, and how troubled she had been when during an action sequence I was hitting her father. She in her innocence had run on to the set in the outdoors and clung to her Father to protect him from this 'evil' man who was beating him up…," he wrote on the blog.
Big B began his blog by saying how big Kareena had grown also wrote about how he made young Bebo realise that it was just for a scene and not in real.
"In tears and most worried, she was relentless and very disturbed. She soiled her pretty little feet in the sand and in order to settle her down I had asked for some water and washed her tiny feet clean, to make her realise that this act was not for real but an enactment. I think after the feet washing, her opinion seemed to have changed about me. I wasn't that 'evil' after all !! She still remembers that moment !!"
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held