Big B calls 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' Shah Rukh's best since 'Swades'
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Amitabh Bachchan, who returned home later after attending the premiere of late Yash Chopra's "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" (JTHJ), feels it is one of Shah Rukh Khan's finest performances.
Chopra passed away on October 21, just days before the release of his swan song, starring SRK, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma. His family decided to go ahead with a gala premiere to as a tribute to Chopra with the who's who of Bollywood attending.
Ironically, Chopra was last photographed on Bachchan's 70th birthday on October 11.
In an early morning post, the actor wrote, "Just back from YRF and the premier of the film 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', followed by a party ... And the film... what can one do, or say about it ... each portion poetry, each artist at his and her best, and for Shah Rukh his best performance after 'Swades'."
Bachchan was impressed with the old world charm of the studio.
"... And the film and stand alone ambience heatre built of such period architecture, reflecting the carving original of the columns, and the entire ambience in the style of some old castle in early Europe. It was magical... just the way Yash ji would have wanted."
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet