Big B conscious of Jaya's presence on sets of 'Ganga Devi'
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
With wife at the workplace, things change.
So says megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who will be teaming up with wife Jaya in the upcoming home production of his make-up man Deepak Sawant, 'Ganga Devi', a Bhojpuri film.
"When your wife is on the sets with you...your behavior changes. There are lots of restrictions...there is always a discipline on the sets. Or else the situation at home becomes tense...out of control," Bachchan said to guffaws at a promotional event of the film.
In recent years, Mr and Mrs Big B have acted together in Karan Johar's 'Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna'.
Directed by Abhishek Chaddha, 'Ganga Devi' revolves around the theme of reservation for women in elected bodies.
Bachchan, who plays a key role, said Sawant was like a member of his family. "I am glad that I am a part of this film. Deepak is like a family. I know him for 30-35 years. He is my make-up man and he takes care of my face. It was my duty to give him something in return. When he approached me for this film, without any hesitation I did it."
Big B had appeared in Sawant's previous Bhojpuri films including 'Ganga' and 'Gangotri'.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’