Big B, Madhuri Dixit wish Sridevi good luck for her comeback movie
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
Bollywood celebrities have praised veteran actress Sridevi on her return to Bollywood after 15 years with film 'English Vinglish' and wished her good luck.
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who came to the premiere held here last night alongwith wife Jaya, said, "I am very happy to have worked with her earlier. My association has been very good and I wish her all the luck."
Actress Madhuri Dixit, who also came for the premiere, said, "I wish her all the best."
On the occasion, Shilpa Shetty heaped praise on the actress saying, "I am a big fan of Sridevi. She looks very nice in the movie. I am looking forward to see it."
Sridevi graced the premiere with her family members including Boney Kapoor, daughters Jhanvi and Khushi, brother-in-law and actor Anil Kapoor and others.
"I am not at all nervous. I am just excited...feel like I am on top of the world. It is a special day. I thank all of them for the love and affection," an excited Sridevi told reporters.
Anil Kapoor, who worked with Sridevi in films like 'Mr India', 'Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja', 'Lamhe' and 'Judaai', was appreciative of the 49-year-old actress.
"It is a big day for all of us and the entire family. We all are very excited. The whole family is looking forward to it. It is a celebration time for us. It is a big thing that she is making a comeback after 15 years, her achievements are tremendous," Anil said.
"For me she hasn't changed. We pull each other's leg. For me she is just the same," he said.
Bollywood celebrities Vidya Balan, Sonakshi Sinha, Kangana Ranaut, Bipasha Basu, Ayesha Takia, Konkona Sen Sharma, Sonali Kulkarni, Ashutosh Gowariker, Ramesh Sippy and Anees Bazmee were also present at the premiere.
Directed by filmmaker R Balki's wife Gauri Shinde, 'English Vinglish' releases today.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations