Big B to be discharged soon
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
With Amitabh Bachchan's health showing signs of gradual improvement, chances are that he might be discharged in the next couple of days.
"He is doing fine now. His health is also improving. He might be discharged by tomorrow or day after tomorrow," a hospital source from the Seven Hills Hospital, where Bachchan is admitted, said.
After undergoing an abdominal surgery at the hospital, doctors had hinted that the 69-year-old actor might be needing another operation after he complained of acute pain post his surgery. However, after observing an improvement in his health, they decided against it.
"A welcome day! Many aspects improving, many reports positive, smiling satisfied faces all around... your prayers work so well... Hunger pangs swell for the first time... docs say it's good sign — hope so," Bachchan wrote on Twitter.
Bachchan has been at the Seven Hills Hospital for over a week recuperating from an abdominal surgery that took place on February 11.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet