Big Shoe Bazaar raises R100 crore in third-round funding
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Online wholesale cash-and-carry company Big Shoe Bazaar, in which NR Narayana Murthy's Catamaran Ventures is an investor, on Tuesday said it has raised R100 crore in a third round of funding led by Fidelity Growth Partners India and Qualcomm Ventures. Existing investors Nexus Venture Partners and Catamaran also participated.
The company owns online fashion store Yebhi.com. In 2010, it raised R10 crore in its first round of funding by Nexus, followed by R40 crore in 2011 led by Catamaran.
This year there have been six investments in the online fashion retail space adding up to $31 million, according to Venture Intelligence.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet