'Bigg Boss 7' a perfect place for Tannisha: Kajol
- To ensure diplomatic immunity, India shifts Khobragade to Permanent Mission in New York
- Lokpal out of way, Rahul seeks longer Winter Session to pass six more anti-graft laws
- Virat Kohli stands out on even day
- Make promises that can be fulfilled, says PM; Sonia asks Congmen to buck up
- Need to keep vigil on implementation of Lokpal, says Anna after breaking fast
Bollywood actress-turned-producer Tannisha Mukherji made a grand entry in 'Bigg Boss 7' on September 15.
Though Tannisha arrived alone for the show, which had a grand opening on Sunday night, her mother and veteran actress Tanuja and sister Kajol spoke about Tannisha's positive points.
There were reports that Tannisha's mother Tanuja, sister Kajol and brother-in-law Ajay Devgn were against her decision to join the much talked about show.
But keeping aside the disagreements, protective mom Tanuja said she is worried how her younger daughter will manage on her own in the Bigg Boss house.
Elder sister and actress Kajol described her baby sister as 'more devilish than angelic'. In context to the theme of 'Bigg Boss 7', Kajol said that though Tannisha looks angel like but is more of a devil.
Kajol also said that Tannisha is a good manager and likes to have control over things, therefore she feels that 'Bigg Boss' will be the 'perfect' place for her as people may need training.
Tanuja said that Tannisha is a homely girl, who does her own work, however she is very moody.
Before entering the house Tannisha said that she is entering the house looking for a new challenge.
'Bigg Boss 7' host Salman Khan also revealed that Tannisha asked a host of questions related to hygiene before entering the house, which left the 'Neil 'n' Nikki' actress a little embarrassed.
Watch Tannisha's entry in 'Bigg Boss 7':
- Editors: HC agrees with Swamy but dismisses his plea
- Yashwant: Punish US diplomats with same-sex companions
- Togadia suggests boycott of US items
- To bypass foreign labour laws, MEA seeks govt staff status for domestic help
- Devyani effect: Delhi targets US Embassy, removes barricades and recalls ID cards
- Form government with Congress help? Kejriwal wants an SMS, phone poll
- Diplomat's arrest: Diplomatic row intensifies as India withdraws airport passes of US Consulates
- AAP continues deadlock over Delhi govt, seeks public opinion over Cong support
- Big Boss 7: Armaan Kohli arrested for physically abusing Sophia Hayat
- To ensure diplomatic immunity, India shifts Devyani Khobragade to Permanent Mission in New York