'Bigg Boss' sixth season comes up in new avatar
- Anti-corruption unit will now monitor access to players: BCCI
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors bat, Ashok Dinda back
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
The sixth season of reality show 'Bigg Boss' is going to be different from the previous years with the housemates having the company of a parrot and a fish in the house designed with a new look.
Shifted to Pune's hill town Lonavala from last year's Karjat, the 'Bigg Boss' house will have statues of the 'three wise monkeys' by the poolside, apart from a panic room this year.
The show with a tag line 'Alag Che' (different) will go on air from today on Colors. It will have celebrity contestants staying in a house for about three months, cut off from the outside world, with the 'Bigg Boss' keeping a watch on them.
Renowned national award winning art director Sabu Cyril has designed the 15,000 sq ft house. "I have not seen this show regularly. I have been doing films and I took this show as a challenge. I wanted to give a modern yet futuristic touch to the house... I am content with the way the house has been set up," Cyril said.
This season there will be over 70 cameras following every move of the contestants round-the-clock.
The show will see Salman Khan as the host for the third time. Last year the superstar hosted the show along with fellow actor Sanjay Dutt.
Any house mate who violates Bigg Boss's rules will be reprimanded in the panic room. There are likely to be 17 people locked in the house this season.
The names that are doing the rounds include former cricketer and BJP MP Navjot Singh Siddu; Sampat Lal, the former head of the Gulabi dacoit gang; controversial cartoonist Aseem Trivedi; popular television actress Urvashi Dholakia; actors Rajiv Paul and Delnaz Irani, comic actor Vrajesh Hirjee; Bhojpuri actor Dinesh Lal Yadav; popular TV actresses Aashka Goradia and Sayantani Ghosh.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet