Bigg Boss winner Ashutosh Kaushik creates ruckus
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Reality show "Bigg Boss" season 2 winner Ashutosh Kaushik created ruckus outside a restaurant in suburban Andheri last night claiming that he was assaulted but did not register a complaint, police said today.
According to police, a team of cops reached the Red Ant Cafe at about 1.15 am after receiving information that there was commotion.
Seeing the police, Ashutosh, who appeared to be under the influence of alcohol, started complaining that he was kicked and slapped by a group of guests during a birthday party inside the restaurant, police said.
Ashutosh claimed that he was asked to attend a party for which he was promised a payment of Rs 10,000, said police at Amboli police station.
"During the party, a group of guests slapped and kicked him following an argument," a police officer said.
Ashutosh, however, did not go to the police station to register a complaint and left the place, he added.
The 29-year-old was also the winner of the fifth season of adventure reality show 'MTV Roadies'.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM