Bill in US Senate to export natural gas to non FTA-nations
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Supporting LNG exports to countries whether or not they have a free trade agreement with the United States, Senator Barrasso said increased LNG exports will create good paying jobs and open markets for Wyoming¿s natural gas.
"This will expand economic opportunities across America and help lower our nation's trade deficit. Our bill will also promote the energy security of key US allies by helping reduce their dependence on oil and gas from countries, such as Russia and Iran," he said.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM