Bindra launches ISB Super League
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Regular wickets keep Sunrisers Hyderabad in the hunt
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Beijing Olympics gold medallist Abhinav Bindra announced the launch of the Indian School of Business Super league 2012 season at the institute's campus on Tuesday.
The shooter marked the occasion by lighting a lamp and played a volleyball game later in the day."It is important to have an aim in life and then work towards achieving it. You will have lots of failures in the journey but failures are stepping stones to success. We must learn from the failures and keep moving on," shared Bindra. Bindra also said his experience from Beijing to London has been quite satisfactory.
"I learnt a lot and practiced a lot. I realised that I love what I do and got the motivation to move on. No matter what, one has to work hard, whether he succeeds or not," said Bindra while interacting with the students.
The ISL presents the ISB students and its sponsoring partners an opportunity to be involved in a comprehensive sports management exercise, learning the negotiation skills and above all applying their classroom learning in practical to manage the available resources optimally and develop the leadership skills.The event will begin at Hyderabad in October.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow