Bio medical waste at Kashmir's SMHS raises a stink
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
However, the recommendations were never implemented despite the Medical Superintendent of the hospital being a co-author of the study. "We have been pressing hard for the implementation of these recommendations but the administration is unmoved. They don't listen," said a doctor. And what about the proposed BMW management committee? "It exists only on paper," the doctor said.
Medical Superintendent, SMHS Hospital, Dr Waseem Querishi, who is currently undergoing treatment in Delhi, excused himself from commenting on the issue. "We will talk about it when I get back to the hospital," he said.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations